Sustainability Education and Outreach SES Award Submission
AWARD DESCRIPTION: This award honors ORGANIZATIONS AND BUSINESSES engaged in community awareness (education) or assistance (outreach) initiatives to inspire environmentally responsible behavior from the Community.
- These programs should be external to the organization.
- Programs will be judged on:
- How effectively the message is heard among the targeted constituencies,
- The specific impact or measurable outcomes the initiative or campaign has had on the Community’s efforts to be more sustainable and
- How effectively resources were utilized to reach the constituency.
- LEED, WELL, SITES, PEER, LBC, etc. related / affiliated efforts will be strongly considered..
There can be three Awards conferred in this category: